Coventry Scale Company’s low profile BVL pallet scale for weighing pallets, stillages, dolavs & IBC’s.
The BVL platform scale has two built in ramps with a shallow incline allowing pallet trucks to pass over it with ease. The low profile platform scales stand at only 45mm high. There are a two different capacity and increment options for these roll on/off platform scales.
The BVL pallet weighing scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of platform scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our pallet weighing scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
The BVL drive through floor scales come with folding ramps either side of the platform which can be folded back on to the platform to save space.
- Platform with 4 load cells, with low profile.
- It can be used in legal metrology.
- Installation on ground.
- Diamond plate 5/7 mm thick in steel.
- Steel framework, in cold formed sheet 3 mm thick.
- Load cells OIML R-60 C3, in steel, IP67 protection.
- Junction box in ABS, IP66 protection.
- Lateral access to the junction box.
- 2 folding access ramps included.
Please click here for the BVL drive through floor scales datasheet …..
The CSC T1 Display Unit
For fast and reliable display of weight values on a budget, the CSC T1 is our go-to weight indicator. The T1 can be coupled to any of our platform, bench scales or pallet weighing scales and will give years of fault free weighing without eating into your budget.
The T1 display unit is our standard weight indicator for all basic weighing application. This high-quality, economical durable weight indicator has a super bright, red LED display for easy viewing. The T1 is supplied as standard with a 6 volt internal lead acid battery, giving over 40 hours of continues use in standard mode. Which can be greatly extended when ‘power save’ mode is selected.
Once the calibration has been set within the T1, the unique calibration anti-tamper feature will ensure your scales are always weighing correct.
- High speed precision weighing (10 times per second)
- Full range tare
- Basic RS232 communications port
- Tough ABS enclosure
- Stainless steel wall bracket
- Single platform connection
- Power: 240v AC and 6v 4Ah internal rechargeable battery
- Anti-tamper calibration protection
- High visibility for warehouse and distribution facility floor scales
Selectable Function Modes
- Semi-auto tare
- Weigh in Kg or Lb
- Accumulation of weight
- Animal weighing
- Power saving mode
- Auto-zero (from reboot)
Please click here for the CSC T1 datasheet .….