Coventry Scale Company’s low profile BVL pallet scale for weighing pallets, stillages, dolavs & IBC’s.
The BVL platform scale has two built in ramps with a shallow incline allowing pallet trucks to pass over it with ease. The low profile platform scales stand at only 45mm high. There are a two different capacity and increment options for these roll on/off platform scales.
The BVL pallet weighing scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of platform scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our pallet weighing scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
The BVL drive through floor scales come with folding ramps either side of the platform which can be folded back on to the platform to save space.
- Platform with 4 load cells, with low profile.
- It can be used in legal metrology.
- Installation on ground.
- Diamond plate 5/7 mm thick in steel.
- Steel framework, in cold formed sheet 3 mm thick.
- Load cells OIML R-60 C3, in steel, IP67 protection.
- Junction box in ABS, IP66 protection.
- Lateral access to the junction box.
- 2 folding access ramps included.
Please click here for the BVL drive through floor scales datasheet …..
The DFWLB Display Unit
DFWLB digital weight indicator for industrial environments, easy to install and use. The IP68 protection degree and the built-in long life battery make it particularly suitable for automotive and mobile weighing applications. Standard fitted with a support bracket with adjustable inclination. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Back-lit 25mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. auto select, and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, with 60h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger (to not use as power adaptor).
Selectable Function Modes
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Piece counter
Please click here for the Dini Argeo DFWLB data sheet……