Industrial U frame pallet scales are perfect for heavy duty mobile weighing and suitable for use in harsh environments. U frame scales are completely portable and can be easily stored away when not in use. The DFWLB U frame pallet scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of pallet scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our U frame mobile weighing scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
This robust painted steel U frame scale offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industrial weighing applications. The IP67 stainless steel load cells, mounted directly to the scale structure, are fitted with adjustable, self-levelling feet.
U Frame Features
- 1270mm x 840mm U frame size
- Strong steel handle for portability
- Wheels to allow the U frame to be moved around with ease
- Fully adjustable feet with non slip rubber base
- Robust channel frame
- 4 OIML approved shear beam load cells, rated IP67
- 3 Meters of shielded load cell cable to connect the platform and display unit
- Height adjustable from 94 to 106 mm
- Sealed junction box with summing board for quick and precise load cell adjustment
- Reinforced structure to withstand much higher loads than its nominal capacity
- 12 month warranty period
U Frame Options Available Upon Request
- Support column for display unit
- External access ramps
- Calibration certificate traceable to ISO 9001:2018
- Scoreboard Display
- Thermal Printer
- Software for Data Acquisition (please contact us for compatibility)
- Trade Approved (please contact us for pricing)
The DFWLB Display Unit
DFWLB digital weight indicator for industrial environments, easy to install and use. The IP68 protection degree and the built-in long life battery make it particularly suitable for automotive and mobile weighing applications. Standard fitted with a support bracket with adjustable inclination. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Back-lit 25mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, with 60h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger (to not use as power adaptor).
Selectable Function Modes
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Piece counter