Inline Product Inspection Solutions – The DLWPRO High Speed Inline Checkweigher
The DLWPRO high speed inline checkweigher is designed for weighing packaged food, non-food, beverages, pharmaceutical and chemical products. . The DLWPRO is the ideal solution for dynamically and accurately weighing and checking packaged goods transiting on a conveyor line and is capable of weighing and counting up to 350 packaged products per minute. This machine is built to a high standard, it is completely configurable to suit your products and environment.
- PPM: over 350 – Speed: over 70m / min
- Structure in stainless steel, IP65 (IP67 on request).
- TFT monitor & resistive touch screen 12 “colour, resolution 800 x 600px, thanks to which you can quickly and intuitively manage every main functionality and easily consult the reports of the batches executed.
- Made with AISI 304 stainless steel structure and FDA compliant materials, with rounded surfaces, to meet the most stringent and strict cleaning and hygiene criteria.
- Base and column with adjustable electric control panel function, h = +/- 30 mm, using self-levelling feet.
- Motor control electronics with by-pass option (by electromechanical switch): possibility to operate the transport even if the control board of the check-weigher is deactivated.
- Belts made from industry approved materials.
- Quick release system for replacement of the belt and transmission belt.
- Photocell for product distance management.
- Degree of machine protection: IP65; with IP67 version on request.
- Belt size: based on the model, see description of purchase codes.
- IP67 Aluminium load cell
- Working height: to be specified when ordering, from 600 to 1000mm
- Total length of the machine: 900mm
- Direction of travel: to be specified when ordering
- Power supply: 220 V / 50 Hz single-phase
- Power consumption: 500 W
- Pneumatic supply: min 6 Bar
- Working temperature: +5 to + 40 ° C
- Dynamic weight acquisition
- Over 350 packages/min, depending on the product (to be defined in the offer)
- Belts speeds: from 10 to 70 m/min (to be defined at the offer stage)
Operator Interface and Functions
- Specific weighing program for the statistical checking of pre-packaged items with functionality to display the reports of the checks made as a table and export them to a USB drive or over the ETHERNET.
- Automatic speed adjustment according to set parameters / items.
- Automatic static adjustment and calibration.
- Consecutive reject check for error signalling
- Expandable archive of over 500,000 items, which can be interfaced with the management database to update the items database.
- Archive of the past production batch reports, with possibility to store more than one year of data.
- Multi-language selection (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian).
- Multi-level access password.
- Possibility of remote assistance upon customer’s explicit request and authorization.
Conveyor / Ejection Belts
- One inlet conveyor
- One weighing conveyor
- One reject conveyor
- Belt movement by brushless motor.
- Piston-operated or air jet pneumatic ejector (to be defined in the offer)
- Waste bin (400×300)
- Integrated filter/reducer unit and emergency relief valve
- USB connection
- Ethernet/LAN connection
- DLW17001A-3015 : IP65 stainless steel checkweigher. Three belts 300x150mm (lxw). Dual scale capacity 500 / 1700g, d = 0.5g / 1g. Indicated price, related to the version shown in the image.
- DLW17001A-4025 : IP65 stainless steel checkweigher. Three belts of 400x250mm (lxw). Dual scale capacity 500 / 1700g, d = 0.5 / 1g. Indicated price, related to the version shown in the image.
- DLW17001A-5030 : IP65 stainless steel checkweigher. Three belts of 500x300mm (lxw). Dual scale capacity 1700 / 3200g, d = 1 / 2g. Indicated price, related to the version shown in the image
For bespoke configuration please contact our office to discuss your preferred requirements.
Please Click Here to download the DLWPRO inline checkweigher datasheets.