The DLWPROM Dynamic Inline Checkweigher with Integrated Metal Detection System
The DLWPROM dynamic inline checkweigher allows you to weigh and check every package in transit on the transport line, both from a weight and product contamination point of view. Suitable for dynamic weighing of packaged products, for internal factory use or MID approved, with full lot control and statistical reports for production supervision.
DLWPROM Dynamic Inline Checkweigher Technical Features
- PPM: over 350 – Speed: over 70m / min
- Structure in stainless steel INOX, IP65 (IP67 on request)
- Integrated Metal Detector with main touch screen configuration
- TFT monitor & resistive touch screen 12 “colour, resolution 800 x 600px, thanks to which you can quickly and intuitively manage every main functionality and easily consult the reports of the batches executed.
- Made with AISI 304 stainless steel structure and FDA compliant materials, with rounded surfaces, to meet the most stringent and strict cleaning and hygiene criteria.
- Base and column with adjustable electric control panel function, h = +/- 30 mm, using self-levelling feet.
- Motor control electronics with by-pass option (by electromechanical switch): possibility to operate the transport even if the control board of the check-weigher is deactivated.
- Belts made from industry approved materials.
- Quick release system for replacement of the belt and transmission belt.
- Photocell for product distance management.
- Degree of machine protection: IP65; with IP67 version on request.
- Belt size: based on the model, see description of purchase codes.
- IP67 Aluminium load cell
- Working height: to be specified when ordering, from 600 to 1000mm
- Total length of the machine: 900mm
- Direction of travel: to be specified when ordering
- Power supply: 220 V / 50 Hz single-phase
- Power consumption: 500 W
- Pneumatic supply: min 6 Bar
- Working temperature: +5 to + 40 ° C
- Dynamic weight acquisition
- Over 350 packages / min , depending on the product (to be defined during the offer phase)
- Belt speed: from 10 to 70 m / min (to be defined during the offer phase)
Operator Interface and Functions
- Specific weighing program for statistical control of pre-packaged goods (as per DPR 26/5/80 n ° 391 of the law 25/10/78 n ° 690), with the possibility to view the reports of the checks performed in the form of a table or graphic and print them or export them on USB support or via ETHERNET.
- Automatic speed adjustment according to the parameters / items set.
- Calibration and automatic static calibration.
- Calibration and configuration of the metal detector.
- Consecutive scraps check for error reporting
- Archive over 500,000 items, expandable and interfaced with the management system for automatic updating of the registry.
- Archive of reports production batches executed, with the possibility of storing more than one year of checks carried out.
- Multi-language selection (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian).
- Password on multiple access levels.
- Possibility of remote assistance on request and explicit customer authorization.
- The integrated metal detector module allows detection of contamination of controlled products:
– management from the main touch-screen for greater ease of use; it is not necessary to perform programming or adjustments directly on the metal detector.
– monofrequency detection system with high immunity to disturbances; High frequency or multi-spectrum version available on request.
– automatic balancing system.
– diagnostic system of the metal foreign body for photocell metal detector, with the possibility of stopping the machine.
Conveyor and Ejection Belts
- No. 1 entry conveyor
- No. 1 weighing conveyor
- No. 1 waste conveyor
- Belt movement by brushless motorization.
- No. 2 ejectors for contaminated products and products out of weight tolerance (blow-by-air expulsion on request).
- Nr.2 waste collectors (400×300).
- Filter / reduction unit and rapid emergency release valve integrated.
- USB connection
- Ethernet / LAN connection
Checkweigher Model Variations:
IP65 stainless steel checkweigher. Version with three 300 x 150mm belts (lxw). Dual scale capacity 500/1500g, d = 0.5g/1g. Including metal detector unit with reading contaminated products, opening aperture 200 x 150mm (effective 150 x 125mm). Indicative price, related to the version shown in the image.
IP65 stainless steel checkweigher. Version with three 400 x 250mm belts (lxw). Dual scale capacity 500/1500g, d = 0.5g/1g. Including metal detector unit with reading contaminated products, opening aperture 300 x 150mm (effective 250 x 125mm). Indicative price, related to the version shown in the image.
IP65 stainless steel checkweigher. Version with three 500 x 300mm belts (lxw). Dual scale capacity 1700/3200g, d = 1g/2g. Including metal detector unit with reading contaminated products, opening aperture 350 x 175mm (effective 300 x 150mm). Indicative price, related to the version shown in the image.
For bespoke configuration please contact our office to discuss your preferred requirements.
Please Click Here to download the DLWPROM dynamic inline checkweigher datasheet …..