The GAT series of analytical balances from Dini Argeo are designed for high accuracy basic weighing in a variety of laboratory, industrial and education applications.
- Backlit LCD display with 8 digits.
- Waterproof membrane keypad, with 7 keys.
- Construction: bearing structure in die cast aluminium, ABS case.
- Weight detection through tuning fork system.
- Stainless steel plate, size: Ø 80mm.
- Windscreen, level, and adjustable feet.
- Kit for suspended weighing, to be installed underneath the balance.
- Power supply: standard fitted with 230 Vac power adaptor.
- RS232/c port for connection to PC, 3590EGT series indicator or printer.
- DIN8P port for connection to external devices.
- Internal calibration.
- Upon request:
– ACCREDIA calibration with issuing of relative certificate.
- % Weight;
- Conversion units of measure: mg, ct, oz, lb, ozt, dwt;
- Zero tracking;
- Semi-automatic tare;
- Digital calibration.
Model Capacity d M
GAT120 120g 0.1mg 1mg
GAT220 220g 0.1mg 1mg