ALGM Moisture Analyser Technical Features
- Graphic LCD display and waterproof membrane keypad.
- Selection of the programme language in the set-up.
- 2 halogen 200 W lamps.
- 10 sample plates.
- Resolution of humidity: 0,01%.
- Drying temperature: up to 160°C.
- Heating time (100°C): approximate time of 1 min.
- Drying time: up to 10h.
- Power supply: 230 Vac power adapter.
- PS2 input for connecting external PC keyboard.
- RS232/c port for connection to PC or printer.
- Upon request:
– set of sample plates;
– ACCREDIA calibration with issuing of the relative certificate.
- Drying modes: end when reaching the established time, automatic end.
- Calculation methods: % of dry weight, % of humidity in relation to initial weight or to dry weight.
- Memory for up to 10 customized programs (mode, temperature, time, calculation method).
- Calculation and printing of the statistical evaluations.
- Displays the drying graphs.
- Entering free texts and computing the report through external PC keyboard.
- Date and time.
- Digital calibration.
- Semi-automatic tare.