Delivering the Ideal Combination of Results and Value.
- With a bright back-lit LCD and easy one-button setup and menu navigation, MB25 is extremely user-friendly.
- MB25 is very easy-to-clean to ensure the integrity of your samples and its compact design allows it to fit seamlessly into most work spaces.
- MB25’s halogen heating element quickly dries samples, and saves the operator ample time in comparison to moisture analysis procedures using a traditional oven.
- Percent Moisture Determination
- Percent Solid Determination
|Display||Back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD)|
|Operation||Power cord (included)|
|Construction||Halogen heat source, ABS housing, metal pan support, metal pan handler, in-use cover|
|Design Features||3 shut off criteria (manual, timed or auto), 1 standard heating profile, 50° to 160° C heating range (5° C increments)|
UNITS OF MEASUREMENT
In a contract laboratory, In a laboratory, In a waste water treatment plant, In food processing and preparation environments.
The Ohaus MB25 Moisture Analyser