The body of the Straightpoint NI compression load cell is machined from high grade stainless steel, offering excellent strength and anti-corrosion properties. Compression load cells can be supplied with optional loadcaps to protect objects being tested.
The compact lightweight design provides ease of use and superior portability, allowing Straightpoint compression load cells to be used in a broad range of industries including mining, energy, defence, heavy rigging, shipping, and general transportation sectors.
Utilising the same advanced microprocessor based electronics as all Straightpoint products, Straightpoint NI compression load cell benefit from high sampling rates, extreme resistance to industrial level noise and unprecedented stability. This high stability gives this product over 5,000 divisions and the highest standard resolution of any high capacity compression load cell on the market today.
Like all Straightpoint products, Straightpoint NI compression load cells offer robust construction, advanced electronics, industry leading resolution and accuracy.
- Compact size
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- Optional analogue outputs
- Stainless steel element
- High accuracy
- Unrivalled resolution
- Custom versions available
- Pre-lift weight and centre of gravity calculations for large plant and equipment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Press Force Verification and Calibration
- Structural Weighing and Center of Gravity Calculation
- Bridge Construction and Performance Load Monitoring
- Tank/Silo/Hopper Measurement
- Vehicle Weighing
- Large Scale Industrial Tank/Silo/ Hopper Filling and Dosing Measurement
- Structural Testing Research and Development
- Aircraft Weighing
- Material Force Testing / Concrete Crush Testing
- Wind Tower Load Monitoring
- Heavy Construction Pile driving
- Used alongside Self-propelled modular trailer (SPMT) when moving heavy loads.
Warranty and Assurance
- 2 year warranty
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- Design validated by F.E.A.
Supplied with the Following as Standard
- 10 Metres / 30 Feet Cable
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case
Requires connection to the Straightpoint Handheld Plus or Desktop controller data logging software package