Two versions of the Straightpoint LoadShackle (WLS) are available:
- RF – Long range 2.4Ghz version, providing industry-leading wireless range of 1000m or 3280ft to SP’s SW-HHP handheld or software options.
- Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android, at ranges up to 100m or 328ft.
Each wireless Straightpoint Loadshackle is proof tested, then equipped with a hard-anodised aluminium electronics enclosure. Contained within this enclosure is an internal chassis providing IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection, even with the battery cover plate missing.
Featuring industry leading wireless technology, the Straightpoint Loadshackle WLS can maintain an update rate of 3Hz. It can be easily configured to run at industry-leading speeds of up to 200Hz, if required for dynamic load measurement projects.
Utilising easily sourced AA alkaline batteries, the WLS features advanced circuitry, designed to protect the unit from damage associated with incorrectly installed batteries. This circuitry extends battery life, and the use of easily-sourced alkaline batteries, eliminating issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure and replacement.
The WLS may also be used with Straightpoint’s SW-PTP software package, allowing the operator to perform load tests at a safe distance and generate real-time test certificates on site.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including wireless score board, overload alarm and base station with analogue (4-20mA) or 2 relay or RS485 ASCII outputs.
- Wireless Range of 1000m or 3280ft
- Electronics housed in hard anodised enclosure
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 or NEMA6
- Battery Life of 1200hrs from 4 x AA batteries
- Internal Antennae
- Remote On-Off from handheld display or software
- ATEX Zones 0,1 & 2 available
- Under Hook Crane Weighing
- Water weight bag testing
- Entertainment & theatre rigging
- Aircraft Manufacturing and Repair
- Wire Rope and Cable Tension Monitoring
- Structural Load Testing and Certification
- Shipping & receiving weighing
- Off Shore Mooring Anchor Setting
- Crane and Hoist Calibration and Proof Load Testing
- Manufacturing and Heavy Construction
- Bollard pull testing and certification
- Swing Stage
- Catenary Anchor Leg Mooring (CALM) monitoring
- Hawser Tension Monitoring
- Single Point Mooring
Warranty & Assurance
- 2 year warranty
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- Design validated by F.E.A.
Supplied with the Following:
- Load Centralising bobbin
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Proof test & calibration certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Crate
Straightpoint WLS Accessories
SW-OAM – Wireless overload alarm module
The SW-OAM is a wireless relay module featuring audio and visual warning indicators. The unit’s two set point alarms can be triggered from a single or summed group of up to eight Straightpoint wireless load cells. The SW-OAM is ideal as a Wireless Overload Detection System.
SW-BS – Wireless Base Station
The SW-BS, Crosby | Straightpoint base station, provides a configurable analog or digital output for any single or multiple (up to a maximum of four) Crosby | Straightpoint wireless load cells.
INSIGHT – Multiple wireless load cell controller and centre of gravity software
INSIGHT software, supplied with an SW-D USB wireless dongle, allows connection of up to 126 Straightpoint wireless load cells simultaneously onto any Windows tablet or laptop.
SW-SD – Wireless slave display
This 100mm (4”) scoreboard LED display is wireless and viewable for up to 150 ft. Perfect for installation on a crane gantry the unit operates on 110-240 VAC and display’s an individual load or summed load for up to eight Straightpoint Wireless devices.