The Stainless Steel Ohaus Valor 2000 – A Rapid-Response Food Scale That Enhances Productivity in Harsh Environments!
Standard Features Include:
- Knife Proof Overlay Prevents Damage from Sharp Objects—The durable housing and polycarbonate overlay protect the scale from damage when it comes into contact with sharp objects.
- Flow Thru Design Protects Valor 2000 from Water Damage — Valor 2000’s flow-thru design makes it safe for weighing liquids or working in wet environments. The highly durable Valor 2000 can get wet and will not sustain damage.
- Fast and Accurate Results Time and Time Again — Don’t sacrifice speed or accuracy – with Valor 2000, you will have both! The Ohaus Valor 2000 has a maximum external resolution of 1:6,000/7,500 and displays results in less than half a second.
- Large Dual Displays Allow Two Operators to Easily Work on Valor 2000 at the Same Time — With the largest dual LED displays in its class, Valor 2000 can be easily utilized by two operators. Even in less than optimal conditions, the large, brightly lit displays ensure that you can see your results with ease.
Knife Proof Overlay Prevents Damage from Sharp Objects
Valor 2000 is constructed with highly durable 0.5 mm polycarbonate overlay, protecting it when it comes in contact with sharp objects such as knives, scissors, and other kitchen tools. Its two function keys can even be safely pressed with sharp objects so the operator never has to put down their tool or utensil or interrupt the flow of their work!
Flow Thru Design Protects Valor 2000 from Water Damage
The flow-thru, water-resistant design allows for safe weighing of liquid components and can be used in harsh or damp environments. Valor 2000’s IPX8 full waterproof construction and silicon glue sealing design to its PCBA make it durable in extreme environments and eliminates the risk of water damage. Additionally, cleaning your scale has never been safer and easier, further ensuring the cleanliness of your workstation.
Valor 2000 Produces Fast and Accurate Results Time and Time Again
This highly accurate scale has a 1:6,000/7,500 maximum displayed resolution and displays results in less than half a second, increasing
productivity and efficiency in the workplace. Maximize your time and get more accomplished in a shorter time period with the assistance of Valor 2000’s speed and precision.
Large Dual Displays Allow Two Operators to Easily Work on Valor 2000 at the Same Time
Two large displays allow two operators to share one scale and are easy-to-read even from a distance. The LED screens are almost one inch high and 46% larger than comparable products. The size of the screens make results easy to read in dark and dim conditions. With the option to have two operators use the same machine comes the opportunity to reduce the number of scales needed to do a job in half the time, subsequently cutting your equipment costs in half. Rear Display Inside PCBA Silicon Glue Sealing
Power and Portability
The 100-240 VAC universal power adapter can be operated from virtually any power source and automatically switch to adapt to different power and voltage lines. When plugging your machine in is not an option, the built-in, rechargeable lead acid battery will provide power for 50 continuous hours, ensuring uninterrupted operation for more than a full work week!
Valor® 2000 was designed with the basic weighing needs of the food industry in mind. It is extremely easy to setup and operate, resulting in increased productivity.
The Ohaus Valor 2000 Bench Scales for Food Processing
- Weighing— Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
- Checkweighing (V22XW only) — Compare the weight of a sample against target limits.
Other Standard Features and Equipment
Level bubble, easy-to-transport carrying handle, removable stainless steel platform and chemical-resistant overlay, new mechanical keys, spring loaded cover to protect power connector of scale
- Product Safety: IEC 61010-1; EN 61010-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC 61326-1; EN 61326-1 – Class B, Basic environments
- Environmental Protection: IEC 60529 IPX8
- Food Safety: NSF/ANSI 169; NSF/ANSI /3-A 14159-1
- Other: RoHS
Stainless Steel Platform, 300 x 225 mm. . . . . . . . 30251753
Please click here for the stainless steel Ohaus Valor 2000 datasheet…..