Industrial weigh beam scales are perfect for heavy duty weighing and suitable for use in harsh environments. Weigh beam scales are completely portable and can be easily stored away when not in use. The CSC T1 weigh beam scales are constructed from 5mm strong and durable steel. Thickness of steel is a fundamental factor in the manufacturing process of pallet scales, many alternative products are manufactured using a thinner grade material, which only leads to a shorter live span of the weighing equipment. CSC source only the best products on the market for the best possible value.
Before dispatch, all our pallet weighing scales are calibrated to full capacity, using UKAS verified test weights. A copy of our weight certification is available on request.
This robust painted steel platform scale offers a cost-effective solution for a wide range of industrial weighing applications. The IP67 stainless steel load cells, mounted directly to the scale structure, are fitted with adjustable, self-levelling feet.
- 1360mm x 120mm Beam size
- Strong steel handles for portability
- Wheels to allow each weigh beam to be moved around with ease
- Fully adjustable feet with non slip rubber base
- Robust channel frame
- 4 OIML approved shear beam load cells, rated IP67
- 3 Meters of shielded load cell cable to connect each weigh beam to the display unit.
- Height adjustable from 94 to 106 mm
- Sealed junction box with summing board for quick and precise load cell adjustment
- Reinforced structure to withstand much higher loads than its nominal capacity
- 12 month warranty period
Options Available Upon Request
- Support column for display unit
- Calibration certificate traceable to ISO 9001:2018
The CSC T1 Display Unit
For fast and reliable display of weight values on a budget, the CSC T1 is our go-to weight indicator. The T1 can be coupled to any of our platform, bench scales or pallet weighing scales and will give years of fault free weighing without eating into your budget.
The T1 display unit is our standard weight indicator for all basic weighing application. This high-quality, economical durable weight indicator has a super bright, red LED display for easy viewing. The T1 is supplied as standard with a 6 volt internal lead acid battery, giving over 40 hours of continues use in standard mode. Which can be greatly extended when ‘power save’ mode is selected.
Once the calibration has been set within the T1, the unique calibration anti-tamper feature will ensure your scales are always weighing correct.
- High speed precision weighing (10 times per second)
- Full range tare
- Basic RS232 communications port
- Tough ABS enclosure
- Stainless steel wall bracket
- Single platform connection
- Power: 240v AC and 6v 4Ah internal rechargeable battery
- Anti-tamper calibration protection
- High visibility for warehouse and distribution facility floor scales
Selectable Function Modes
- Semi-auto tare
- Weigh in Kg or Lb
- Accumulation of weight
- Animal weighing
- Power saving mode
- Auto-zero (from reboot)