Shallow ramp provides easy access for weighing Dolavs, trolleys, pallet trucks and all other wheeled transport devices
The platforms include one ramp for entry and exit along. The 300mm long ramp reduces the loading gradient for unstable or low clearance trolleys and a smooth top plate ensures small wheels or casters can be easily accommodated.
Designed for high pressure washdown in food factories, high hygiene production areas and all other demanding environments
A durbar top plate option is also available to help reduce the risk of slipping if required. IP69K rated loadcells, a sealed stainless junction box and a unique flow through design ensure protection from high pressure washdown. To help provide portability during cleaning and maintenance handles are supplied as standard.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- UK made to the highest quality standards
- Fully stainless steel washdown construction
- IP69K stainless steel OIML approved loadcells
- Low profile – only 40mm to weighing area
- Easy access for trolley, pallet trucks, cages etc
- Built-in or separate 300mm long ramps
- Various standard sizes and capacities
- Custom sizes and capacities available