Featuring built-in ramps – space saving and a reduced footprint in busy logistics and warehousing environments
- The platforms include two ramps one for entry and one for exit. The ramps are 300mm ramp to reduce the loading gradient for unstable or low clearance trolleys and a smooth top plate ensures small wheels or casters can be easily accommodated.
- A durbar top plate option is also available to help reduce the risk of slipping if required. IP67 rated stainless loadcells, a sealed stainless junction box and a tough professional powder-coated finish ensure durability and long lasting performance. To provide portability during cleaning & maintenance handles are supplied as standard.
- Low profile for easy access – only 40mm high
- Built-in or separate 300mm long ramps
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- UK made to the highest quality standards
- Tough powder-coated mild steel construction
- IP67 stainless steel OIML approved loadcells
- Easy access for trolley, pallet trucks, cages etc
- Various standard sizes and capacities
- Custom sizes and capacities available
- Maximum Capacity: 2,000kg