IP69 Washdown design for high pressure cleaning in wet and hygienic factory environments
All models are designed for full high pressure hygienic washdown and feature OIML approved IP69K fully washdown stainless steel loadcells, stainless steel food grade feet and a sealed stainless junction box. High quality design and components ensuring accurate and reliable weighing performance in the harshest of environments.
Made in the UK to the highest quality standards – guaranteed to provide years of reliable and accurate weighing performance
The VWS range is built to order in the UK and as such every model can be customised if required to meet specific project requirements such as custom dimensions, extra high or low capacities, ATEX, removeable top plates, gas assist lift top (VWSLT), access ramps or pit mounting.
- Built to Last – 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- UK made to the highest quality standards
- Standard or high capacity heavy duty design
- Professional bead blasted finish
- IP69K stainless steel OIML approved loadcells
- Free standing, pit mounted or with up to 4 ramps
- Fully customisable – size, finish, capacity
- Various standard sizes and capacities
- Optional ATEX loadcells and J-Box and 316 Stainless Steel
- Custom sizes and capacities available