The BX30 is a high quality, low cost, panel mount weight indicator that offers high accuracy weighing performance with powerful connectivity options for all types of weighing and process control applications. With it’s IP67 stainless steel front panel the BX30 provides reliable and safe operation in wet, hygienic and harsh industrial environments. The BX30 has powerful calibration options including eCAL Electronic Calibration – an extremely useful tool for heavy capacity tank scales and for Calibrating tanks and silos without the need to empty their contents.
Powerful Connectivity Options – Supports all major Fieldbus Interfaces
Connectivity Interfaces of the BX30 include RS232C, RS485, RS422, USB and Ethernet TCP/IP as standard, along with the following options
- Analogue Output
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP
- Digital I/O as 4 opto-isolated inputs and 5 relay outputs.
The BAYKON BX30 are available with various communication options. Please contact us to discuss the communication options listed below.
- BX30 with 5 Inputs/4 Outputs
- BX30 with 5 Inputs/4 Outputs and Analogue Output
- BX30 with 5 Inputs/4 Outputs and Profibus and Modbus RTU
- BX30 with 5 Inputs/4 Outputs and Profinet and Modbus RTU
- BX30 with 5 Inputs/4 Outputs and CANopen and Modbus RTU
- BX30 with 5 Inputs/4 Outputs and Ethernet IP and Modbus RTU
- BX30 with 5 Inputs/4 Outputs and Ethercat and Modbus RTU
- BX30 with 5 Inputs/4 Outputs and CCLink and Modbus RTU
- Modbus RTU SD Card
- Alibi Memory
Please click here for the BAYKON BX30 Datasheet…