- Operating frequency from 868 to 870 Mhz, which reduces the risk of interferences with the classic radio frequency systems. This work frequency allows also to install new systems in the same environments in which there are weighing systems fitted with the previous interfaces.
- Up to 50 different channels, easily programmable through a programme on PC, in order to install various independent systems in the same work area.
- Max. functioning distance in appropriate environmental and installation conditions: up to 70m indoors, and up to 150m outdoors.
- Input signal: RS232/USB standard.
- Integrated installation inside the scale.
- Does not require particular communication protocols, trasmission in transparent manner of any character received in input.
Please click here for the RFI : 868MHz Radio Frequency Interface Datasheet…