- Database of 40 formulas with target, speed change threshold, flight, +/- tolerance and minimum tare and maximum tare values.
- START / RESTART dosage, PAUSE / RESET cycle and introduction / selection formula.
- Quick switch of the dosage target, through a dedicated key.
- Quick introduction and selection of the dosage data, only for models with numeric keyboard.
- Serial communication protocol for programming the formulas, the products and managing the cycle.
- START / RESTART dosage, PAUSE / RESET cycle through external inputs.
- Formula selection through 2 external inputs (only for models with 4 inputs).
- Dual dosage speed (approximate and fine), through any available contacts or analogue output (in the “AN” models).
- “Fine” dosage contact active either constantly or intermittently (jogging).
- Automatic management of the download through any dedicated contacts.
- Indication of weight within tolerance, out of tolerance, finished dosage, or alarm through any dedicated contacts.
- Analogue output (only for “AN” models) proportional to the weight or to the dosage speed.
- Selectable dosage mode between automatic or guided manual.
- Checking of the tare presence at the dosage start; the tare values are programmable for each formula.
- Automatic printing of the dosage data.
- Storage and printing of the consumptions. Printouts may be quickly recalled from the keyboard.
- Automatic correction of the flight weight.
- Repetitions of the programmable dosage cycles; infinite cycle function.
- Tolerance test on the dosed weight, with guided correction on display.
- Check of the maximum dosage time.
- Alarms indication on display.
FUNCTIONING OF THE GUIDED MANUAL DOSAGE
NOTE: it is advisable to use a three-light control box (available upon price estimate) in order to ease the dosage operations, in which the yellow light indicates insufficient weight, the green light indicates the target weight, and the red light indicates too much weight.
- 1. Once the dosage start command has been received, the following takes place:
– the presence of the tare and weight stability is verified,
– the execution of the automatic tare and the yellow light turns on (*), in other words, the request of material is made.
- 2. When the weight is again within the lower tolerance level, both the yellow and green lights turn on (*).
- 3. When the weight is equal to the configured target, the yellow light turns off and the green light remains on.
- 4. If the weight is within the upper tolerance level, both the green and red lights turn on (*).
- 5. If the weight is over the upper tolerance level, only the red light remains turned on.
- 6. When the weight is again within the set tolerance levels, the operator gives a start impulse in order to continue with the complete unloading of the scale.
FUNCTIONING OF THE AUTOMATIC DOSAGE
- 1. Once the dosage start command is received, the following takes place:
– the presence of the tare and weight stability is verified
– the execution of the automatic tare and the enabling of the automation through its dedicated outputs: the dosages start at maximum speed.
- 2. Once the speed change threshold is reached, the dosage is slown down through the dedicated output.
- 3. When the TARGET is reached and the configured flight weight is missing, the slow dosage output is disabled and then it waits (for the configured time) for the dropping of the material.
- 4. Tolerance test on the dosed weight.
- 5. Storage of the formula consumptions and increment of the dosed general total.
- 6. Complete unloading request, through enabling of dedicated output.
- 7. End dosage or automatic restart for following cycle.
Please click here for the Single Product Dosage In Loading Functioning Datasheet…