- Database of 40 formulas with target, speed change threshold, flight, +/- tolerance.
- START / RESTART dosage, PAUSE / RESET cycle and introduction / selection formula.
- Quick switch of the dosage target, through a dedicated key.
- Quick introduction and selection of the dosage data, only for models with numeric keyboard
- Serial communication protocol for programming the formulas, the products and managing the cycle.
- START / RESTART dosage, PAUSE / RESET cycle through external inputs.
- Formula selection through 2 external inputs (only for models with 4 inputs).
- Dual dosage speed (approximate and fine), through any available contacts or analogue output (in the “AN” models).
- “Fine” dosage contact active either constantly or intermittently (jogging).
- Automatic management of the reloading of the silo using a dedicated contact.
- Indication of weight within tolerance, out of tolerance, finished dosage, or alarm through any dedicated contacts.
- Analogue output (only for “AN” models) proportional to the weight or to the dosage speed.
- Automatic dosage in unloading.
- Automatic printing of the dosage data.
- Storage and printing of the consumptions. Printouts may be quickly recalled from the keyboard.
- Automatic correction of the flight weight.
- Repetitions of the programmable dosage cycles; infinite cycle function.
- Tolerance test on the dosed weight, with guided correction on display.
- Control of the maximum dosage time.
- Alarms indication on display.
FUNCTIONING OF THE DOSAGE IN UNLOADING
- 1. Once the dosage start command is received, the instrument:
– verifies that the quantity of material is sufficient to execute the programmed dosage cycle and that the weight is stable,
– executes the automatic tare and the enabling of the automation through its dedicated outputs: the dosages start at maximum speed.
- 2. Once the speed switch threshold is reached, the dosage slows down through its dedicated output.
- 3. When the TARGET is reached and the configured flight weight is missing, it disables the dosage output, and then it waits (for the configured time) for dropping the material.
- 4. Tolerance test on the dosed weight.
- 5. Storage of the formula consumptions and increment of the dosed general total.
- 6. Waits for the start of the new dosage or automatically restarts with the following cycle.
Please click here for the Single Product Dosage In Unloading Functions Datasheet…