The Baykon BX23 Digital Weight Indicator not only looks great, but behind the scenes it’s even more impressive. Designed for weighing professionals by weighing professionals the functionality and setup is exactly what you would want from a top level weight indicator with quick codes for fast access to the most common settings (such as calibration etc.) and diagnostic features including live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc.
The indicators boast a range of powerful calibration options including eCAL electronic calibration (without the need for test weights) which is extremely important for heavy capacity scales such as tanks and silos.
- Stainless steel, IP67 protected for wet, hygienic and harsh areas
- Color selectable LCD display with alphanumeric info line
- Bar graph to follow gross weight capacity
- Key based locking against interfering
High Technology and Performance:
- Up to 999 999 display resolution
- Up to 800 conversion per second
- Smart and adaptive ﬁlter
- High capacity tank scales supported by eCAL electronic calibration
- Span adjustment of loaded tanks without emptying
- Process weighing applications; tank, silo, hopper and conveyor weighing
- Programmable display color
- Livestock and dynamic weighing with strong dynamic weighing algorithm
Integration & Connectivity
- 2 x RS232C, 1 x RS485, 1 x USB are standard
- Proﬁbus, Proﬁnet, CANopen
- Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP
- EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink Modbus RTU /TCP
- Analogue outputs with Digital I/O
Options Extras Available:
- 12-24VDC Power Supply (BX2X-POWER)
- Alibi Memory (BX2X-ETR)
- Digital I/O – 4 inputs/5 outputs (BX2X-DIO)
- Analogue Output inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-DAC)
- Ethernet inc. BX2X-DIO and MODBUS TCP (BX2X-IP)
- Modbus RTU (BX2X-RTU)
- Industrial Ethernet IP inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-EIP)
- Profibus inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-PB)
- Profinet inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-PN)
- Ethercat inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-EC)
- CCLink inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-CC)
- CANopen inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-CO)
- Powerlink inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-PL)
The Baykon BX23 is a low cost weighing terminal; offers high accuracy, and performance with strong connectivity options for all weighing applications. With its IP67 protected stainless steel housing, it provides reliable and safe operation in wet, hygienic and harsh industrial areas.
The BX23 has strong calibration alternatives including eCAL electronic calibration which is extremely important tool for heavy capacity tank scales and calibration of tanks without emptying.
For connectivity, BX23 has 2 x RS232C and 1 x RS485 as a standard; and for optional interfaces it has Analogue output, Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus RTU,
Modbus TCP, CANopen, EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink and Digital I/O as 4 opto isolated inputs and 5 relay outputs.
With its state of the art features, BX23 is a very accurate and reliable weighing indicator for industrial scale applications such as bench,floor and truck scales
Industrial Process Weighing Applications
BX23 is a high tech instrument for usage at tank, silo, hopper, conveyor, and overhead scales.
Weighing at Wet, Hygienic and Harsh Environments
BX23 is designed to use in wet and harsh industrial environments. Design of its stainless steel housing complies with international hygienic requirements.
Livestock and Dynamic Load Weighing
Weighing of dynamic items on the platform (like livestock) is available by BX23 This feature is usable for weighing at static scales, under vibration of industrial environments.
Applications Require Powerful Data Interface and Fieldbus Connection
BX23 used at industrial weighing systems; require powerful interfaces like Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, Modbus RTU / TCP, CANopen, EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink Analogue output, 2 x RS232C and 1x RS485 serial ports.