- Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 20-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- New AISI304 stainless steel multifunction protective case, which allows:
– Wall or bench installation via standard swivel bracket
– Panel installation with IP68 degree of protection both front and rear, ideal for the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry and harsh environments.
– Easy cabling, inspection and maintenance with front panel removal system.
- IP68 degree of protection, with both bench and panel installation.
- Dimensions 212×169,5x91mm, fitted with support bracket for table or wall mounting.
- Theoretical calibration.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS.
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply; 12Vdc power adapter included, fitted with an IP68 connector.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51
TRANSMITTER / INDICATOR: FUNCTIONS
- THROUGH KEYBOARD:
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
- EXTERNAL INPUT:
Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
- MOSFET OUTPUT:
Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
- On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds.
- DGT20I and DGT20IAN models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
- THROUGH 16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT (DGT20IAN):
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).
- RS232/C bidirectional port (RJ11 connector) configurable for connection to external units.
- RS485 bidirectional port configurable for network connection.
- 2 photomosphet outputs 150 mA 48 Vac/150 mA 60 Vdc (NO) with configurable functions.
- 2 inputs (optoisolator photocouplers) 12 ÷ 24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with configurable functions.
- 16-bit analogue output (DGT20IAN model) 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc choice or 0-10 Vdc. Maximum load applicable to the current output: 350 Ohm. Minimum load applicable to live output: 10K Ohm.
MASTER/REPEATER OPTION (MSTSLV code )
- A specific programme for using the indicator as a universal or multi-scale weight repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
- Multi-scale repeater (MASTER):
mode that allows up to 32 independent scales to be repeated, with the ability to manage their functions, or to display and print the sum of the weights of all the scales.
- UNIVERSAL weight repeater:
mode that allows weight repetition of any scale, by configuring the input string.
Please click here for the “DGT201”: 1PG8 Stainless Steel Weight Transmitter/Indicator Datasheet…