SW-MWLC can log on demand, at pre-set intervals, on entering and leaving a pre-set overload and during an overload. It creates a CSV file which can be loaded for analysis into software programs such as Microsoft Excel. JSON format data is also available on demand via the built in web server.
For more complex applications our SW-MWLC100 software package can be configured to simultaneously display up to 100 load cell channels of live data.
Graphical pages can be built showing the data in a variety of formats including digital display or bars Up to eight pages can be defined and the pages easily navigated between. A variety of image formats can be imported, including JPG, GIF, PDF and DXF.
Custom applications including branding and colour scheme are available. Please contact our sales department for pricing.
Both SW-MWLC software packages are supplied with a SW-USBBSE extended range USB dongle.
- Displays and logs data from up to 24 or 100 Straightpoint wireless loadcells
- Mapping / graphical capabilities
- Webserver offers remote viewing on iPads/tablets/smart phones and also supplies JSON data on demand
- Logging at timed intervals, manual or on overload / underload
- Visual and audible alarms indicates overload, low battery & comms error
- Zoom in to channel to see data trends and history
- Export and log data in CSV format