Make your life Easier!
- Easy to Operate
- Easy to Connect
- Weighing and price computing
- ticket printing
|Display||5.7-inch LCD graphics display in TFT technology, full-color with white backlighting, brightness adjustable; Display resolution: 800 x 600 pixel; Weight indication: 6 digits; Tare indication: 5 digits; Unit price indication: 6 digits; Total price indication: 7 digits|
|Operation||AC adapter (included) or rechargeable batteries (optional)|
|Communication||2 RS232; 2 RJ45 Ethernet; 3 USB; 1 RJ11 Cash box|
|Construction||Aluminum die-cast grid-line housing; Stainless-steel weighing pan; Height-adjustable feet|
|Design Features||Easy programming, 5000 PLU memory, 99 groups, multiple payments, duplicate tickets, fast 72-key keyboard, up to 52×2 preset keys, floating vendor, PC data management|
UNITS OF MEASUREMENT
Standard Features Include:
- 5.7” color display with active operator guidance – Superior readability and guidance for
each operational step ensures short learning curve.
- DHCP support – Automatic network set-up requires no computer skills, no need to enter
any IP address or to be concerned about configuration data.
- Update via USB Host – No computer or cable is needed to update or back-up item data
- Built-in Wi-Fi solution – Protected against humidity and damage allowing to use the
scale in various environments.
Easy to operate
Peak hours require high transaction speed and simple navigation between the wide range of progressive functions of the scale to ensure that operators
utilize the scale’s full potential. Seasonal and shift workers need a scale, which is quick and easy to get to grips with. Thanks to its active operator guidance,
your shop assistants will soon be using Skipper® 7000 with the utmost.
With its ergo grips and the optional battery kit Skipper® 7000 marks an ideal retail companion for market stalls and mobile sales activities. The scale’s
robust aluminum die-cast grid-line and polycarbonate housing withstands the wear and tear of frequent transport.
Easy to connect
Forget about entering IP addresses, do not waste your time on learning new computer skills – just focus on your business! Skipper® 7000 brings plug and
play comfort to your weighing activities, enabling you to set up your network without a hub.
- DHCP support – Automated network set-up.
- 2 RJ45 Ethernet interfaces – For a hubless Ethernet network.
- Wi-Fi modul – Supports infrastructure as well as ad hoc mode connections.
- Advanced PC Software – Enables adjustment of the scale to individual needs.
Evolving – Stay Up To Date!
New features, new functions, new opportunities: Skipper® 7000 brings you a full set of tools for keeping all your data up-to-date easily and reliably. Simply
do data back-ups and price updates of your Skipper® 7000 via the front USB Host – no need to bring a computer and cables to the shop.
- Front USB Host – Easily accessible for fast PLU data updates in your day to-day work, thus avoiding time-losses due to difficult access to the most
- Automatic data back-up – Reduce the risk of data loss by using auto data back-up.
Advanced PC Service Software
Skipper® 7000 comes with an advanced PC Service Software to enable you to set up your scale quickly and easily. Skipper® 7000 marks the next-generation
scale of the OHAUS RI Series. Since the PC Service Software is compatible with most legacy products of OHAUS, you can switch to Skipper® 7000 whenever
it matches your individual needs and financial planning – without spending time to enter all your data again. Simply decide when it is the right time for you for next-generation weighing. Furthermore the Skipper® 7000 PC Service Software provides you with a comprehensive set of features to enhance your workflow, reporting and selling power.
- Easy one-click data management – Export all data at once.
- Multitude of software functionalities – Manage sales and PLU data.
- Automated scale detection – No need to enter IP address to identify a scale.
- Customized keyboard layout – Design conveniently your keyboard layout via the PC software.
- Floating vendor – Allows operators to work at several different scales.
- Multiple preset tare – Simplifies the weighing process for the operator.
- Flexible reports – Choose any reporting time period from today to ‘since last delete’.
- PLU management – Allocate PLU database to group and category.
- Fast tender – Increase transaction closing time.
- High-speed thermal printer – For quick weighing service.
- Centrally located receipt output – Easily accessible on the front, allowing fast paper changes, equally suitable for right-handed and left-handed operators.