Software program for managing the DFW, TRI, TRS, CPW, 3590, DGT, DGTQ, and DGT60. series’ indicators: there is a customer database in which it is possible to store the indicators which are used. By receiving and transmitting directly the instrument data directly from PC, it is possible to recall the desired configurations and/or transfer them on a similar instrument without repeating the programming from keyboard.
- Management of the customer database: it’s possible to link to each customer
the Dini Argeo scales which are being used, with the objective of storing the
calibration and configuration data for each scale, as well as the customisation of
the printouts and the contents of the available databases.
- Calibration of the scale, which includes:
- Calibration with use of the sample masses, with possibility of linearising the
system up to 8 points.
- Theoretical calibration, by entering the data of the system to be made
(load cells, dead load etc..).
- Pre-calibration, in other words, recording the featured data of the instrument
board, useful for “cloning” the scale, in the case of its substitution.
- Digital equalisation of the cells (in the instruments in which it’s supported).
- Configuration of the set-up parameters: Dinitools allows to modify/send/receive
all the set-up parameters of the connected scale, with the subsequent recording
of the executed configuration; possibility of exporting/importing the
configurations on the PC.
- Quick and easy compilation of the databases.
- Programming the printouts, which may be done easily and simply, with the
possibility of satisfying the most common market requests.
- Along with Dinitools, the Weigh Console is also supplied, a program which
allows to read the weight on the PC and store the weight string in any active
- Windows application (i.e. Excel, Word, etc..).
- Display 3,2” or greater.
- Android version 2.3 or greater (4.0 suggested).
- WIFI or Bluetooth connection for communication with the scale.