- Easy to configure
- Versatility: WeiMonitor can be used with all DFW, DGT, 3590E, and CPWE
instruments, as well as crane scales, pallet truck scales, weighing forks etc.
- Interactivity: WeiMonitor alerts the user directly on the scale if the data was
recorded or not, allowing the use of the scale far away from the PC.
- Customization: it is possible to customize the program by inserting your logo
and translate the user interface directly in own language (.ini file).
Management of the main communication modes: RS232, USB, Ethernet-Wifi
- Display of the weight, with the possibility to manage the semiautomatic tare
through dedicated key.
- Manual recording by pressing a key of your choice on the PC or directly on the
- Automatic recording in a determined amount of time, with programmable
- Storing of the data in a text (.txt) or Excel (.xls) file.
- Keyboard emulation, to enter the data directly in the opened Windows
application, allowing the filling of notes, documents, invoices, etc.
- Approved functioning with recording of the ID weight (it requires the alibi
memory inside the indicator).
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Pentium IV or equivalent – 256 Mb Ram
- 200 MB of empty space on disk
- Windows XP or Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or greater
- Monitor with 800×600 minimum resolution, 256 colours.
- License for using one Dini Argeo scale on more PC.
- License for managing more Dini Argeo scale.