In compliance with the OIML – R111 recommendation
E1 precision class in highly polished austenitic stainless steel
ACCREDIA (EA)/DAKKS calibration certificate upon request, all weights supplied with a single wooden case,
the completed set of weights is available from 1mg up to 10kg with its certificate (ask for price estimate).
LASER MARKING SERVICE UPON REQUEST:
Please contact us for prices.
The laser marking service is useful to identify each sample weight or mass individually.
– The marking allows easier identification and traceability of each weight or mass;
– It is perfectly smooth, does not remove material from the weight and does not affect the surface, thus avoiding dust deposit;
– It is customisable, according to the requirements of the companies.
– It remains unchanged over time;
– It can be performed on previously purchased masses and weights, of all accuracy classes, from 1 g to 20 kg;
– It is perfect for pharmaceutical industries and laboratories.