In compliance with the OIML – R111 recommendation
E2 precision class in highly polished austenitic stainless steel
ACCREDIA (EA) calibration certificate upon request, all weights supplied in plastic carry case.
LASER MARKING SERVICE UPON REQUEST:
Please contact us for prices
The laser marking service is useful to identify each sample weight or mass individually. More specifically:
– The marking allows easier identification and traceability of each weight or mass;
– It is perfectly smooth, does not remove material from the weight and does not affect the surface, thus avoiding dust deposit;
– It is customisable, according to the requirements of the companies.
– It remains unchanged over time;
– It can be performed on previously purchased masses and weights, of all accuracy classes, from 1 g to 20 kg;
– It is perfect for pharmaceutical industries and laboratories.