In compliance with the OIML – r111 recommendation
M1 precision class in austenitic polished stainless steel
ACCREDIA (EA) calibration certificate upon request, all weights supplied in plastic carry case.
Laser Marking Available on Request
Please contact us for prices
The laser marking service is useful to identify each sample weight or mass individually. More specifically:
- Marking allows for easier identification and traceability of each weight or mass;
- It is perfectly smooth, does not remove material from the weight and does not affect the surface, thus avoiding dust deposit;
- It is customisable, according to the requirements of the companies.
- It remains unchanged over time;
- It can be performed on previously purchased masses and weights, of all accuracy classes, from 1 g to 20 kg;
- It is perfect for pharmaceutical industries and laboratories.
Please click here for more information on our Cibe M1 precision weights……