- ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
- 3590ET series indicator fits in a metallic rack type involucre with dimensions of
270x440mm, complete of housing for printer, connectors for platforms, and serial output
on 9-pole connector.
- Back-lit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size.
Screens completely customizable.
- Multi-language software.
- QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen, selectable.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm. Weight: about 5kg.
- Fitted with attached thermal printer.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording the configuration, logos, and customized
screens (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading
of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm)
and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal
resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free program of the printout
- 110-240 Vac power supply.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)
AF03: Weighbridges – Input/Output vehicle (optional)
AF08: Management of wheel and axle weighing systems (standard)
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automation
- data entry, custom archives
Thanks to the programmable Touch Screen Display, you can create custom-made interfaces for any application:
Available on panel:
– One RS232 serial ports, for connection to PC, on 9-pole connector.
Available on internal side:
– 1 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, radio module, PC or PLC, badge reader
or remote scale.
– 1 RS232 serial port (optional RS485), for connection to printer, remote scale,
badge reader, or digital load cells.
– Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard,
through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
– Up to 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
– Up to 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).