- Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size.
Screens are completely customizable.
- Multilanguage software.
- QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard, selectable.
- P65 rated stainless steel enclosure.
- Dimensions: 298x176x110 mm
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading
of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm)
and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal
resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free program of the printout
- 110-240 Vac power supply.
• EC Type Approval (EN45501)
• OIML R76
• OIML R51 – MID
• OIML R134 (AF09)
AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (integrated)
AF02: Pieces/quantity counting (optional)
AF03: Weighbridges – Input/Output vehicle (optional)
AF04: Statistical checking of pre-packaged goods (optional)
AF05: Price computing and industrial labelling (optional)
AF08: Management of wheel and axle weighing systems (optional)
BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
• wizards, operator messages
• serial port management, protocols customization
• digital I/O full management
• sequential or simultaneous automations
• data entry, custom archives
Thanks to the programmable Touch Screen Display, you can create custom-made interfaces for any application:
• 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and
• 1 RS232 serial port (RS485 optional), for connection to printer, remote scale,
badge reader, or digital load cells.
• Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC
keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
• 4 optoisolated outputs (optional)
• 2 optoisolated inputs (optional)
• External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
• Modbus RTU Protocol.
• Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities
and the formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.