The BX1+ weight indicator from Baykon is a highly accurate and versatile general purpose weight indicator with a robust stainless steel IP67 rated housing (desk or wall mount) that ensures high performance in the harshest of conditions.
OIML approved for up to 10,000d single range or 2x 6000d multi-range, the BX1+ is an ideal cost effective and high quality professional weighing solution.
A clear 20mm high red LED display is easy to read in all lighting conditions and an easy to use menu ensures quick and intuitive setup.
Three serial ports are available as standard as well as a wide variety of interface options including Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus, Analogue (0-10V / 4-20mA) and Digital IOs. Multiple calibration without the need for test weights.
- OIML10000e and 2 x 6000e approved
- 20 mm LED display
- x10 key for high resolution
- 1.000.000 keypad test
- Standard RS-232C port
- Battery option
- Time & Date
Two Types of Industrial Housings
- Desk and Wall Mounted – IP65, full stainless steel
- Panel Mounted – IP65 stainless steel front panel, aluminum body
- Easy programming and calibration via RS-232C port by BAYKON “INDFACE” software,
- Header and footer for label can be loaded from PC.
eCal – Electronic Calibration
- Calibration without test weights
- Big advantage to calibrate a high capacity tank, silo or any weighing system calibrations.
- 2 serial port RS-232C
- 3. serial port RS-485, RS-232C or 20mA CL ASCII
- Ethernet TCP / IP
- Modbus RTU / TCP
- Opto-isolated parallel 3I / 3O
- Analogue output (0-10 V / 4-20 mA)
- Binary output
- 12-24VDC or 110VAC (BX1+POWER)
- Battery Option (BX1+BATT)
- Alibi Memory (BX1+ETR)
- Extra RS232 Port (BX1+RS232)
- Modbus RTU (BX1+RTU)
- 4-20mA or 0-10V Output (BX1+DAC)
- Digital I/O with 3 setpoints (BX1+DIO)
- Ethernet with Modbus TCP (BX1+IP)
- Profibus (BX1+PB)
- Profinet (BX1+PN)
- CANopen (BX1+CO)
Please click here for the Baykon BX1+ weighing indicator data sheet …..