- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Back-lit 25mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Easy to clean ABS IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, with 60h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger (to not use as power adaptor).
Selectable Function Modes
- The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
– High resolution display x 10
– Precision weighing with temporary recalibration via a sample weight (for internal factory use)
– Lb to Kg converter
– Free conversion factor (for meter and litre counters etc.)
– Weight totalizer
– +/- controller with quick target and threshold input
– Percentage weighing
– Piece counter
The “alibi memory” function is available in combination with the required operating mode and it is activated automatically when installing the relevant optional board.
- Optional functions:
– PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
– Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
- Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- RS232/C bidirectional port on RJ11 connector for quick connection (optional RS485) on screw terminal, configurable for PC, PLC, or additional remote display.
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer or labeller.