- 20-key numeric/functional waterproof keyboard: quick entry of the setpoints and the tare value.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 20-mm digits and 12 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Stainless steel case for panel mounting.
- Frontal panel in alluminium, with protection gasket.
- Front panel dimensions: 170x170mm.
- Drill template: 161x162mm.
- Fitted with bracket for use on table or wall mounting. A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51
TRANSMITTER / INDICATOR: FUNCTIONS
- THROUGH KEYBOARD:
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
Quick entry of the setpoints and the tare values.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
- EXTERNAL INPUT:
Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
- MOSFET OUTPUT:
Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
- SERIAL PORTS:
On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds.
DGTPKV2 and DGTPKANV2 models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
- THROUGH 16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT (DGTPKANV2):
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).
MASTER/REPEATER OPTION (MSTSLV code)
Specific programme for use of the indicator as a universal weight repeater or as a multi-scale repeater (MASTER) in combination with DFW/DGT/MCW.
Multi-scale repeater (MASTER):
function which allows to repeat up to 32 independent scales, with the possibility of managing their functions, or displaying and printing the sum of the weighs of all the scales.
UNIVERSAL weight repeater:
function which allows to repeat the weight of any scales, through the configuration of the input string.
- 1 RS232/C or RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC or external units.
- 1 RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer.
- PROFIBUS serial interface (DGTPKPBV2 model).
- 6 photomosfet outputs: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with configurable functions.
- 4 optoisolator photocouplers inputs: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with configurable functions.
- 16-bit analogue output (DGTPKANV2 model) 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice. Maximum load applicable on the output current: 350Ohm. Minimum load applicable on the output voltage: 10kOhm.
Please click here for the “DGTPK” Digital Weight Indicator With Extended Keyboard Datasheet…