Electronic Calibration for easy calibration when weighing high capacity tanks and silos
eCal Electronic Calibration gives the advantage of easy calibration of high capacity tanks and silos. It’s additional fast calibration feature enables calibration similar to digital indicators.
The 2 volt free relay outputs of the TX12 can be used as cut-offs and set via programming rotary switches on front of the instrument (or via PC software) to produce a control or alarm signal.
Matched production ensures quick and easy “out of the box” replacements during breakdowns without the need for re-calibration at the PLC.
- Cost Effective and Reliable
- DIN Rail Mounted
- Analogue Output: 0-20mA / 4-20mA / 0-5V / 0-10V
- 2 Volt Free Relay Outputs
- Standard or eCal Calibration via PC
- Power: 12-28VDC
- Internal Resolution: 16 million counts
- Analogue Resolution: 60,000 increment
- Matched Production for easy replacements
- RS232 serial port for setup via PC