- Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, l x h = 120 x 90mm size. Screens completely customisable.
- Multi language software.
- QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard, options.
- ABS waterproof enclosure, with new IP65 protection system.
- Dimensions: 278 x 125 x 186 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programmation of the printout formats.
- 110-240 Vac power supply.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)
- AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (integrated)
- AF02 : Pieces / quantity counting (optional)
- AF03 : Weighbridges – Input / Output vehicle (optional)
- AF04: Statistical checking of prepackaged goods (optional)
- AF05: Price compunting and industrial labelling (optional)
- AF06: Management of wheel and axle weighing systems (optional)
- BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automations
- data entry, custom archives
Coventry Scale Company can offer the service of custom development programs.
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232 serial port (RS485 optional), for connection to printer, remote scale, badge reader, or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
- 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU Protocol.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.
Please click here for the 3590ET8 Touch Screen weight indicator for industrial applications Datasheet…