Digital weight indicator with a large touch screen display, suitable for advanced industrial applications. It allows the visualisation of all the weighing data and the customisation of the screens, simplifying the user operations. Fitted with 3 serial ports, transmission protocols for data communication, completely configurable printouts, integrated alibi memory, and port for connection to barcode/badge reader. CE-M approval (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, l x h = 120 x 90mm size. Screens completely customisable.
- Multi language software.
- QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard, options.
- ABS waterproof enclosure, with new IP65 protection system.
- Dimensions: 278 x 125 x 186 mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programmation of the printout formats.
- 110-240 Vac power supply.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)
- AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (integrated)
- AF02 : Pieces / quantity counting (optional)
- AF03 : Weighbridges – Input / Output vehicle (optional)
- AF04: Statistical checking of prepackaged goods (optional)
- AF05: Price compunting and industrial labelling (optional)
- AF06: Management of wheel and axle weighing systems (optional)
- BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automations
- data entry, custom archives
Coventry Scale Company can offer the service of custom development programs.
- 2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, PC or PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232 serial port (RS485 optional), for connection to printer, remote scale, badge reader, or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
- 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU Protocol.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.