The BX24 Digital Weighing Terminal is an accurate, multifunctional weighing terminal which can be used in wet, hygienic and harsh industrial areas. The terminal has configurable operating modes for common weighing applications such as weighing, labelling, piece counting, checkweighing, classifying, dynamic weighing and filling.
Depending on the application, 3 programmable keys can be set to related functions for quick and easy operation.
The instrument has 6 memories; ID1 & ID2, preset tare, APW and item limit values; each has 500 records capacity. IDs can be linked to other memory records for fast, easy and reliable operation; when an ID is selected, depending on the operation mode item limit values, specific tare or APW values comes automatically.
Looking for a weight indicator that covers all the bases, one you can standardise on for any application, accurate, reliable and easy to setup? Look no further than the OIML approved Baykon BX24.
The BX24 is the ultimate weight display with multiple operational modes, a robust IP67 stainless steel housing and importantly, a highly affordable price.
Competitively priced and in-stock for next day delivery, the BX range not only looks great, but behind the scenes it’s even more impressive. Designed for weighing professionals by weighing professionals the functionality and setup is exactly what you would want from a top level weight indicator with quick codes for fast access to the most common settings (such as calibration etc.) and diagnostic features including live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc.
The indicators boast a range of powerful calibration options including eCAL electronic calibration (without the need for test weights) which is extremely important for heavy capacity scales such as tanks and silos.
The BX24 Digital Weighing Terminal offers direct connection to remote display, PC and PLCs via various data protocols such as demand, continuous form and BSI command set.
- Stainless steel, IP67 protected for wet, hygienic and harsh areas
- Color changing display, SmartBar 16 digit alphanumeric info line
- ID1, ID2, PT, item limit values, APW memories; each 500 items record
- Automatic memory linkage to IDs
High Technology and Performance:
- High resolution scales up to 999 999 display resolution
- Up to 800 conversion per second
- Application based smart bars
- Changing color for prompting
- High capacity tank scales supported by eCAL electronic calibration
- Weighing and data collection
- Customized labelling with barcode
- Counting by sample & APW memory
- Livestock and dynamic weighing with strong filtering algorithm
- Checkweighing, classifying & ﬁlling
- Speciﬁc tare entry requirement
Interfaces & Communication:
- Printing via key, digital input and serial port
- Continuous data output
- BSI command set for master slave communication
- 2 opto isolated RS232C and RS485 serial ports are standard
- Mini USB port
Options Extras Available:
- Alibi Memory (BX2X-ETR)
- Digital I/O – 4 inputs/5 outputs (BX2X-DIO)
- Analogue Output inc. BX2X-DIO (BX2X-DAC)
- Data Logging onto a SD Card (BX2X-LOG)
Labeling & Data Collecting
BX24 can print different type of standard tickets including totalizing and customized ticket with barcode.
Counting can be done by sampling or average piece weight taken from APW manual. 500 item memory capacity for APW.
Automatic / Manual Checkweighing
The weight or the quantity of the items in the package is checked. 500 item memory for limits set.
Automatic / Manual Classifying
Products can be classified according to the weight or the quantity of item in the package. 500 item memory for limits set.
Automatic / Manual Gravimetric Filling
Automatic / manual filling can be executed in gross mode or in net mode. 500 item memory for limits set.
Dynamic and Livestock Weighing
Weighing of dynamic items such as livestock is available by BX24. This feature is also usable for weighing at static scales under vibration of industrial environments.
Please click here for the The BX24 Process Control Weighing Terminal data sheet …..