BX27 designed for industrial weighing applications to provide long distance reading such as crane operators working with scale or as outdoor big display for weighbridges with
BAYKON PC software.
It has stainless steel robust housing for heavy industrial environment and outdoor usage with standard sun visor. It has LED display 57mm digit height. Key functions executed with keys on front panel, remotely via cable and through serial interface.
The BX27 scoreboard display from Baykon can be configured up to 999.999 display resolution and offers serial interfaces RS-232C, RS-485 or 20mA CL.
- Up to 999,999 display resolutions
- 16,000,000 Internal Resolutions
- Electronic calibration (eCal) without test weights.
- Sun visor (standard) Serial Interface via
- RS-485 or 20mA Current Loop
- Stainless Steel Robust Housing
- 12-24VDC or 110VAC (BX1+POWER)
- Battery Option (BX1+BATT)
- Alibi Memory (BX1+ETR)
- Extra RS232 Port (BX1+RS232)
- Modbus RTU (BX1+RTU)
- 4-20mA or 0-10V Output (BX1+DAC)
- Digital I/O with 3 setpoints (BX1+DIO)
- Ethernet with Modbus TCP (BX1+IP)
- Profibus (BX1+PB)
- Profinet (BX1+PN)
- CANopen (BX1+CO)
Please click here for the Baykon Bx27 Scoreboard display data sheet …..