- Backlit LCD 25 mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for indicating the active functions.
- 5 Key waterproof mechanical keyboard.
- IP65 protection.
- Compact and sturdy case, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions (lxhxw): 173x98x54mm
- Max. functioning distance, in appropriate environmental and installation conditions: 70m indoors, 150m outdoors. 50 configurable channels.
- Power supply provided by rechargeable long life battery (about 80h); battery charger included.
- DFWPM has to be coupled with scales or crane scales fitted with optional radio module.
- 868Mhz integrated radio modem, with 50 different frequency channels, easily programmable from PC, for communication with indicator, scale and crane scale.
- USB port (standard fitted with the DFWPM10USB model), for quick connection to the PC.
- Infrared receiver for functioning with remote control.
- Remote visualisation of the weight, messages and metrological/functional icons.
- Remote management of displayed scale functions: ZERO, TARE, PRINT, ENABLING/DISABLING of the FUNCTIONING MODE and SWITCH-OFF.
- Recording of 500 weights for internal use, executed on one or more scales/crane scales (weight of each scale and sum).
- Connection to the PC through USB port for reading the list of weighs, by using the “Weigh Console” software or by a specific serial communication protocol.
- Recording of 250 weights for legal for trade use, executed on one scale/crane scale fitted with optional alibi memory.
Additional features for the DFWPMxxUSB model:
- Memory for weight storage.
- TAKE NOTE: for legal for trade applications, the connected scale/crane scale has to be fitted with the optional alibi memory board.
- Mini USB standard port for download of the weights by a PC, through WeighConsole PC software (Mini USB to USB cable adapter not included).
Please click here for the Dini Argeo DFWPM “PLAY MOBILE” Remote Control and Portable Weight Repeater Datasheet…