WWSDRF WHEEL WEIGHING PLATFORMS
- Platform dimensions: 950x611mm. Height 59mm. Weight approximately 46kg.
- Loading surface: 950x500mm.
- Very handy.
- Sturdy structure, made in special aluminum, which guarantees lightness and makes these suitable also for harsh working conditions.
- Stainless steel load cells.
- Overall IP68 protection.
- Sturdy built-in weight indicator with waterproof keyboard and backbit display.
- Built-in radio module for weight transmission to a remote indicator or external device.
- Integrated wheels for easy transport and positioning.
- Power supply: internal rechargeable battery (about 40 h battery life) and charger included.
- Special vulcanized nonslip rubber applied under the platform, for good grip on all types of surfaces.
- The WWS platforms are patented; the number is 1.342.302.
- Available in legal for trade approved version.
- Available in high resolution version.
NOTES ON THE CE-M APPROVED VERSIONS
- The platforms are for legal for trade use:
– In the single-platform systems, not used to weigh vehicles.
– In the wheel weighing systems in which the number of platforms is equal to the number of vehicle wheels.
– In the axle weighing systems composed of one or more multiples of WWS platforms, except possible limitations of use for some European States.
- The CE-M legal for trade divisions indicated in the “version” table are available with ECEM option. ECEM option is needed for each legal for trade platform of the system.
- Legal for trade systems with more than one WWS, are fitted with the approval of the weight sum and related division:
Example for a 4 plaftorms system:
Single CE-M Platform: Max=1500kg and e=0,5kg
CE-M SUM: Max=6000kg and e=2kg
WWS-R: Additional on/off ramps
Integrated folding ramps, useful to facilitate the boarding and the alighting of vehicles with small diameter wheels or moved with the engine off.
WWS Series Axle Weigh Pads – Static Weighing Video
WWS Series Vehicle Weigh Pads Solutions Overview Video
3590ETKR TOUCH SCREEN WEIGHT INDICATOR FOR VEHICLE WEIGHING
- ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
- 3590ET series indicator fit in a metallic rack type involucre with dimensions of 270x440mm, complete of housing for printer, connectors for platforms, and serial output on 9-pole connector.
- Back-lit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size. Screens completely customizables.
- Multilanguage software.
- QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen, selectable.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm. Weight: about 5kg.
- Fitted with attached thermal printer.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording the configuration, logos, and customized screens (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
– Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
– Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
– Complete retrieval of the configuration.
– Instrument calibration with numeric values.
– Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 10 hours.
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automations
- data entry, custom archives
Dini Argeo can offer the service of custom development programs.
- Available on panel:
– One RS232 serial ports, for connection to PC, on 9-pole connector.
- Available on internal side:
– 1 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, radio module, PC or PLC, badge reader or remote scale.
– 1 RS232 serial port (optional RS485), for connection to printer, remote scale, badge reader, or digital load cells.
– Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
– Up to 4 optoisolated outputs (optional).
– Up to 2 optoisolated inputs (optional).
COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE SCREENS
- Thanks to the programmable Touch Screen Display, you can create custom-made interfaces for any application.
- The “Dini Display Tool” is a PC software which allows you to quickly customize the TOUCH SCREEN.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- OIML R134 (AF09)