WWSD DFWKRP 2 Pad Vehicle & Axle Weighing System
WWSD Wheel & Axle Weighing Platforms
- Platform dimensions: 900x611mm. Height 58mm. Weight approximately 41,5kg.
- Loading surface: 900x500mm.
- Fitted with wheels for transporting the platform.
- Sturdy structure, made in special aluminium, which guarantees lightness and makes these suitable also for harsh working conditions.
- Cable with quick connector, platform side.
- 10 m cable for connecting platform to indicator, complete of connectors.
- IP68 stainless steel load cells.
- Hermetic junction box with IP68 protection degree.
- Special vulcanised nonslip rubber applied under the platform for good grip on all surfaces.
- Extremely simple and reliable connection of the scale to the weight indicator.
- Fitted with IP68 protection, with IP68 connector and PUR cable.
- The WWS platforms are patented; the number is 1.342.302.
- Available in legal for trade approved version.
- Available in high resolution version.
- Available upon price estimate in Atex version for 1&21 e 2&22 zones.
Notes About The Legal For Trade Approved Versions
- The platforms are for legal for trade use:
– In the single-platform systems, not used to weigh vehicles.
– In the wheel weighing systems in which the number of platforms is equal to the number of vehicle wheels.
– In the axle weighing systems composed of one or more multiples of WWS platforms, except possible limitations of use for some European States.
- The axle weighing systems with 2 WWS platforms and a 3590E “AF09” weight indicator are OIML R134 certified for the dynamic vehicle weighing, according to the legal standards in force in the Country of use.
- The CE-M legal for trade divisions indicated in the “version” table are available with ECEM option. ECEM option is needed for each legal for trade platform of the system.
- Legal for trade systems with more than one WWS, are fitted with the approval of the weight sum and related division:
Example for a 4 pads system
Single CE-M Platform: Max=1500kg and e=0,5kg
CE-M SUM: Max=6000kg and e=2kg
WWS Series Axle Weigh Pads – Static Weighing Video
WWS Series Vehicle Weigh Pads Solutions Overview Video
DFWKRP Weight Indicator For Vehicle Weighing
- Waterproof functional keyboard with 17 keys.
- LCD back-lit display with 6 25-mm high contrast digits and with indication of active functions.
- Rack type metallic case.
- Calibration, set-up parameters, printouts, etc., all configurable from keyboard.
- Instrument management & configuration from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Up to 10.000e in single range mode @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- A/D 24-bit 4-channel sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. auto-select and up to 8 signal linearization points.
- Fitted with 4 connectors for connection to 4 platforms (up to 8 optional).
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells having 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time) with fitted external 12 Vdc / 230 Vac adapter.
- Fitted with thermal printer, time/date, case for housing indicator and with space for other accessories.
- Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm; Total weight: about 5 kg.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- Available on the panel:
– 1 RS232/C (or optionally RS485) bi-directional 9-pin port for PC.
- Available in the indicator:
– 1 RS232/C port configurable for connection with printer.
Approval With CE-M Series Platforms
- The weight of the single platform is legal for trade.
- The total weight of the vehicle is legal for trade depending on the application:
– The wheel weighing systems, with a number of platforms equal to the number of vehicle’s wheels, are approved, because the weight of the vehicle is determined in only one weigh.
– The axle weighing systems are for internal use only.
- The CE-M division in which the total weight of the vehicle is indicated in the wheels weighing systems (4 platforms) is equal to the sum of the single platforms’ divisions, rounded.
Example: with 4 approved platforms with division 200g, the approved sum weight will be indicated with division 1kg.
Keyboard & Printing Functions
- Zero cycle on all the connected platforms.
- Visualisation of the weight of each single platform, of the total weight or of any combination of the platforms.
- Visualisation of the weight of each axle (rms) and of the total weight.
- Simple vehicle weighing with printing of the weights of each single wheel and of the total weight.
- Totalisation of Tractor + Trailer, with printing of the subtotals and of the vehicle total.
- Static axle totalisation, with printing of the weight of each single axle and of the vehicle total.
- Simple input/output.
- Input/Output with axle totalisation.
- Grand total of the weighed vehicles.
- Calculation and printing of the barycentre.
Printing: Configurable print layout with:
- 4 header lines.
- Weight of each single platform and sum of any their combination.
- Total vehicle weight.
- Grand total of weighed vehicles.
- Vehicle barycentre coordinates.
- Ticket number.
- Weighs number.
- Code 39 bar code.
- Date and time.
From Remote Control
- Infrared 19-key remote control: zero, tare / manual tare, enable / disable function, print, switch-off.
- Radio frequency 6-key remote control: zero, tare, enable / disable function, print, switch-off.