For ultrasonic measurement in seca quality ‒ a digital evaluation algorithm was specially designed to eliminate imprecisions. Three pairs of sensors transmit and receive the ultrasonic signals separately and each performs 10 measurements in 200 milliseconds. Together with the constant auto-calibration that balances out temperature fluctuations and a silent measuring process you always receive the most precise results in a comfortable way.
The highest flexibility and efficiency
The measuring station can be networked using seca 360° wireless technology and all measured values can be wirelessly transmitted to EMR systems. Optionally the measuring station can be supplemented with a wireless printer or a seca directprint connection to enable individual patient printouts. To make work easier, the measurement can be conducted fully automatically using an optional voice guidance in CD quality. The keylock on the touch-screen prevents unintended changes to the settings by the patient.
The seca 287 ultrasonic measuring station is designed for a long life, as is usual for seca. The sophisticated appearance of the design with column elements made of aluminum is very robust and the scale has a non-slip tread made of easy-to-clean safety glass.
- Fully automated measurement and direct transmission of measurements via USB Adapter seca 456 and an interpretation of measurements using the software module seca directprint.
- Once the patients’ height and weight are measured, an automatic printout is generated outlining their nutritional condition based on their BMI.
- Compatible with all EMR Systems and EMR ready seca products.
- Ultrasonic technology with superior precision through unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm.
- Maximum speed due to independent measuring process in just a few seconds.
- Latest technology voice guidance in CD quality.
- Fine 50 g graduation and capacity up to 300 kg.
- Broad height measuring range from 60 to 210 cm.
- Three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and BMI simultaneously.
- New: A privacy cover on the display provides more privacy during the measurement
Functions and Properties
- EMR ready
- Acoustic signals can be activated
- Calibration/automatic calibration
- Automatic weighing range switch-over
- Adjustable damping
- cm/inch switch-over
- Mother/child function
- Patient data input
- Transport castors
Product width – 434 mm
Product height – 2,270 mm
Product depth – 466 mm
Graduation – 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
Capacity – 300 kg