Giscale is a software package designed and implemented by Giropes Solutions to achieve complete control of weighing systems during production.
Optimising the production and packaging process, guaranteeing correct weights by eliminating wastage from unsuitable products, configuring all weighing stations on a given production line, real-time monitoring of all equipment and generating reports for internal or external quality control are just some of the considerable advantages of the GISCALE weighing software.
With the GiScale software it is possible to register and control the weighing of a production line autonomously via a management computer, and to record the actual packaging of each product during the process.
With the GiScale PRO software, the user could connect an unlimited number of indicators. In addition, they could personalize tickets and reports, to register fields, weighing in semi-unattended mode and even monitoring and managing production lines.
The fast and intuitive interface will give a friendly use of the software designed by Giropes. In addition, the possibility of downloading a free demo will allow the test of GiScale before purchasing it (function limited version).
Giscale Pro Multi Scale Management Software
Functions and Applications
- Heavy-duty register with product detail.
- Multi-indicators connection.
- Printing of weighted tickets.
- Log history query.
- Export reports (PDF, XLS, CSV).
- Register fields as: Client, product, and Num. Lot
- It performs heavy with the different modes of GI400 (Checkweigher, counting…)
- Weighing in semi-unattended mode with the transmission modes (interval: Every X time, stable, manual: Press PRINT from viewfinder, step by zero…)
- Consultation and graphic analysis of weighing in real time.
- Customization of tickets and reports (consult price).
- No user authentication
- Monitoring and management of production lines
Giscale Scale Software Management