- LCD display with RGB backlight
- State-of-the-art, high-speed X-Core CPU ideal for handling fast and accurate weighing, filling or dosing processes
- Comprehensive range of industrial interfaces, at your choice:
– Intrinsically safe digital I\O
– Intrinsically safe analog output
– Up to 3 intrinsically safe bi-directional RS485 serial ports
– for Gas: Ex ib [ib Gb] [ia Ga] IIC T4 Gb
– for dust: Ex tb [ib Db] [ia Da] IIIC T135°C Db
– ATEX: II2(2)G(1)G
– ATEX: II2(2)D(1)D
– Ta 0°C / +50°C
- High contrast RGB backlit display, with 6 digits of 25 mm. Brightness adjustable from keyboard.
- 17-key waterproof keyboard
- AISI304 stainless steel casing, with IP65 and IP68 certified protections.
- Minimum measurement range (internal use): 0.01 µV/d
- 4 load cell inputs, with selectable operating mode:
– Single scale (use of only one input)
– 4-channel digital junction box (use of multiple load cell inputs)
- Metrological approval: 10,000e or multi range 3x3000e @ 0.3µV/e.
- Connection up to 8 load cells of 350Ohm.
- Possibility of direct connection to load receptor installed in Zone 0 and 20.
- 1 Intrinsically safe RS485 serial port as standard, for two-way communication with PLCs, PCs or devices in explosive zones.
- Power supply of your choice (see options table):
– Through Dini Argeo power supply, 110-230 Vac or 24 Vac – 24 Vdc
– Through Dini Argeo external battery, in stainless steel, with autonomy of about 40 h (Connection/disconnection directly in explosive zone and charging in safe area)NOTE: Autonomy may be reduced depending on load reception system, connected communication accessories, and backlight configuration.
- Dimensions: 280x143x185 mm.
- Available cable glands: 2 x PG9 as standard, 1 PG supplied (not mounted) and setup for a further 2 optional PG9s.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (EN 45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- EN/IEC 60079-0
- EN/IEC 60079-11
- EN/IEC 60079-5
- EN/IEC 60079-31
- Certification according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU and in compliance with IECEx certification scheme, group II category 2GD according to EN/IEC 60079-0, EN/IEC 60079-11, EN/IEC 60079-5, EN/IEC 60079-31.
Communication Interface Options
- Optional Digital Inputs and Outputs:
- Intrinsically safe 4-input, 4-output digital card with the following specifications:
– Ui: 18 V
– Ri: 214 Ω
– R input: 859 Ω
Electronic relay outputs
– Ui: 18 V
– Pi: 1,75 W
In: 70 mA
- Intrinsically safe power supply terminal, for piloting devices in ATEX zone or push-button panel. Output voltage 6V, max current 300mA.NOTE: by using the available power supply terminal, it is possible to manage the push button panel code EXPHBN in a direct way, even in a safe area, without protection barriers.
Optional Analog Output:
- Intrinsically safe analog output, programmable at 0…10Vdc, 0…20mA or 4…20mA.NOTE: It is possible to transmit the signal directly to the safe area using the intrinsically safe protective barrier, code PFANOUTEX for analog output in 0…20mA (or 4…20mA) configuration.
RS485 Serial Output
- 2 Optional intrinsically safe RS485 serial ports for communication with repeaters and other devices.NOTE: it is possible to transmit data directly to the safe area using the protective barrier code PFB485EX