The Dini Argeo TPWX2GD Atex pallet truck scales for zones 1 and 21 & 2 and 22 are now available in both standard and trade approved versions.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2500 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs about 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted with +/-160° swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- Atex certified, 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
- Indicator with easy to clean satin finish stainless steel case with IP68 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments; large LCD display 25-mm high contrast digits which are
- clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions; 17-key numerical/functional membrane waterproof keyboard.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard.
- Power supply through extractable battery, rechargeable in safe zone.
- 150-hour approximate operating time.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
- Zeroing, Tare
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Weighs accumulation
TPWX2GD ATEX Pallet Truck Scales
Options Available upon Request
- 680mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.
With ATEX weighing systems, when directly weighing light metals (such as aluminium, magnesium, titanium and their alloys), it is necessary to use the stainless steel loading forks. These along with other accessories and spare parts are all available for the TPWX2GD ATEX pallet truck scales from Coventry Scale Company Ltd.