- Maximum lifting capacity: 2,000 kg.
> internal use: 0,2 kg
> approved: 0,5 / 1 kg
- Accuracy (weighing of goods on Euro pallet with distributed load):
> internal use: +/- 0,5 kg
> approved: according to CE certification (Directive 2014/31/EU)
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard.
Why Choose TPW EX 2GD Pallet Truck Scales
- Pallet truck scale made with ATEX certified components, suitable for use in hazardous areas (zones 1 and 21 & 2 and 22).
- Thanks to the resolution up to 100 g, it can weigh with the highest accuracy.
- Available in approved version for legal-for-trade use.
- Removable battery, rechargeable in safe area, connectable and disconnectable to the weighing system even in hazardous area.
- Autonomy of about 150 hours, or 24/7 with optional second rechargeable battery.
- Built with 4 Dini Argeo load cells, Atex certified, in IP68 stainless steel.
- Weight indicator with waterproof casing in IP68 stainless steel, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- The large 25 mm LCD display makes it easier to read even in low light conditions.
- Each pallet truck is tested and supplied with calibration certificate to guarantee the declared accuracy.
- Forks with low profile, only 85 mm.
- Forks dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Lifting height: 200 mm.
- Weight approx. 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra-thick steel, oven-fire painted.
- Optional stainless steel forks.
- Standard swivelling head +/-160°.
- Steering wheels and double loading wheels with polyurethane coating.
- Membrane waterproof keyboard, with 17 numeric/functional keys.
- Dini Argeo electronics, ATEX certified, intrinsically safe.
- 230Vac 50Hz battery charger with EU, US, UK, AU plugs as standard (charging time 8 hours) for charging in a safe area.
- Temperature range: -10° / +40° C
Easy to Recalibrate and Repair
- The only one without junction box: the adjustment of each individual cell is done comfortably from the keyboard.
- Spare and wear parts always available and ready for delivery.
- Zeroing, Tare
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Weighs accumulation
Discover the other functions, download the manual.
Other Versions Available
- Non-standard forks (both in length and width)
- High resolution 0.1 kg
- Approved load capacity 600 / 1,500 kg, resolution 0.2 / 0.5 kg
- Approved load capacity 1,500 kg approved, resolution 0.5 kg
- Approved load capacity 1,500 / 2,500 kg approved, resolution 0.5 / 1 kg
- Approved load capacity 2,500 kg
- Other capacities / special resolutions: upon request
- Other special versions: upon request
For direct weighing of light metals such as aluminium, magnesium, titanium and their alloys, the use of optional stainless steel fork covers is necessary.