The CW-90X is made to withstand sharp knife-point contacts as well as contaminants and liquids, Rice Lake’s CW-90X features an amazingly tough piezo keypad. Its extra-strength material is the most durable in the industry, ensuring your scale will continue to work through any challenge.
IP69K–Your Best Defence
Manufacturers with harsh production environments look for the IP69K rating to provide the highest level of protection available. The CW-90X uses a hermetically sealed load cell and stainless steel indicator, which have both earned IP69K rating, guaranteeing protection from repeated high temp/high pressure wash downs. Complete with 304 stainless-steel construction, the CW-90X will help meet all of your HACCP and food industry requirements.
In our commitment to the food processing industry, the CW-90X is fully compliant to NSF standards. NSF International provides certification* services for equipment used in the processing of meat and poultry. These standards have been specified by the USDA to be sure the highest quality equipment is used for food manufacturing purposes.
The CW-90X is built for the demanding, heavy duty environments of today’s food processing industry. Starting with its IP69K rating, you
won’t find a more robust bench check weigher on the market. The hermetically sealed stainless steel load cell and watertight enclosure are
guaranteed to withstand the harshest washdown environments. The CW-90X is constructed of 304 stainless steel with a five-point overload system, helping prevent load cell damage and provide the most economical solution to a majority of applications. Sharp knife points are no match for the smooth, hardened surface and non-tactile key function of the unique piezo keypad. The CW-90X also features the unique Gore® PreVent® breather vent with GORE-TEX® material. This device is designed to let air flow in and out of the indicator while simultaneously blocking water and dust. In areas of extreme temperature change, this breakthrough technology helps eliminate the possibility of damaging condensation. With so many enhanced features, the customer-driven design of Rice Lake’s CW-90X is built to outlast the competition, hands down.
The CW-90X has the capacity to store up to 50 individual IDs to recall previously stored information. It can also be used with optional Ethernet, USB and fibre optic ports to capture production floor data. When a standard size scale base or column
doesn’t quite fit your needs, Rice Lake is positioned to deliver a custom solution that’s quick and cost effective for nearly any weighing application.
Users of Rice Lake’s CW-90X will find it to be incredibly simple while offering a powerful assortment of useful features. Program the CW-90X to accept product at set values and then use the checkweigher by relying solely on the bright over/under lights. A red light displays
an under weight condition, yellow is over, and a green light indicates the product is within the specified target. Rice Lake’s CW-90X puts today’s demanding check weighing needs in an exceptionally user-friendly package.
- Piezo keypad consisting of zero, units, print, tare, over, under, ID, target, enter, menu, power
- 304 stainless steel, IP69K rated indicator
- PreVent™ breather vent
- Storage for up to 50 IDs
- Unit of measure: kg, gm, lb, oz, lb/oz (lb/oz is not Legal for Trade)
- High-intensity LED display
- Battery backed time and date
- Two full-duplex RS-232 serial ports
- Configurable print formats
- Audit trail tracking
- Optional communications: Ethernet, USB or fibre optic
- Four configurable digital I/O
- Re-flash memory to upgrade firmware
Designed for Food Environments
- NSF certified product for food environments
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction and indicator (AISI 316 upon request)
- IP69K protection rating which allows the scale to be thoroughly sanitized by using high-temperature/high-pressure water jets
- Underplate structure easy to inspect and sanitize, designed to prevent the accumulation of water and dirt residues
- Load plate suitable for use in contact with food; dimensions: see table
- Fully-welded IP69K stainless steel load cell, specific for use in wet environments, OIML approved
- Non-slip feet for environments with strict hygienic requirements
- Fully inspectable and washable column
- Extremely solid, made of very thick stainless steel sheets
- Equipped with 5 overload stops
High End Weight Indicator
- IP69K-certified weight indicator
- Adjustable tilting
- Special piezoelectric keypad extremely easy to clean, designed to last long in the food industry
- Bright red LED display with adjustable contrast to ensure optimal weight display even at low temperatures and in poor light conditions
- Weight control function via integrated traffic light or bar graph to adjust the weight (also external via output)
- Extremely easy to program thanks to the dedicated keys to enter the target weight and control thresholds
- Gore Prevent breather vent with GORE-TEX®
- +/- weight control with target and programmable thresholds via direct keys
- 3 available weight control modes:
- – “range” mode: the tolerance range is given by entering a minimum and a maximum weight (e.g. 900 to 1100 g)
- – “target” mode: the tolerance range is given by entering a target and two control thresholds
- (e.g. 1000 ± 100 g; 900 +30/-10 g)
- – “target %” mode: as target mode, but the weights are expressed in percentage (e.g. 2000 ± 5 %; 750 +3%/-2%)
- Negative weight control for unloading weighing operations
- Totalization (via external keys)
- 50 quick recall memories archive, expandable up to 10000 using the WeighVault PC program.
- RS232 port for connection to PC, PLC or repeater
- RS232 port configurable for printer connection
- 4 Digital I/O (Refer to the manual for more information)
- Optional Ethernet port
- Optional USB port, for connection to PC
- Bright 6-digit 20 mm LED display
- No mechanical wear and tear piezo keypad with 11 keys
- 3 cable glands available, 2 PG7 and 1 PG11
- Real time clock as standard
- Power supply 230V 8W
- Operating temperature:
- -10°…+40° approved
- -10°…+50° for internal use
- Please click here for the Rice Lake CW-90X datasheet …..