Available with ATEX and IECEx approved to Ex ia II T4 Ga for use in zones 0, 1 and 2 hazardous environments (gas) and is designed for wire rope tension monitoring in applications with challenging hazardous areas.
The Straightpoint TIMH Tensiometer is constructed from marine grade stainless steel and is suitable for many wire rope configurations up to 150t and will, as an option, calculate line-out and speed. The TIMH has several mounting points featured in its unique design but if other mounting options are required, Straightpoint can provide a custom engineered solution specific to your application.
Available as a wireless or cabled system, utilising Straightpoint’s HHP range of handheld displays or SW-MWLC software, this impressive Running Line Dynamometer or RLTM is available to ship from stock, to anywhere in the world, within days.
- Measure tension, line speed and distance
- Five wheel design improving accuracy
- Cabled or wireless options
- Easy to install and replace batteries (4 x AA standard Alkaline)
- Fully constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- IP67/NEMA6 Loadpin
- Software available to data log and monitor or analogue output
- Large range of capacities to 150t and wire rope diameters up to 89mm/3 1/2”
- Line in/out, distance and speed
- Maintenance free heavy duty needle bushes
- Towage and Salvage
- Single point mooring
- Spread mooring
- Tenson mooring
- Dynamic positioning
- Wireline Services
Warranty and Assurance
- 2 year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
Supplied with the Following as Standard
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Crate