Straightpoint Wirelink plus is designed to be rigged with Crosby standard shackles – manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and utilising an advanced internal design structure this range of non-indicating Load cells are extremely light weight, easy to handle and are used worldwide in an array of industries for lifting, pulling, proof and structural load testing.
Decades of development into this product include many stand out features such as our unique strain gauging method that helps compensate for wire rope torque when the Straightpoint Wirelink Plus is loaded.
The extremely versatile platform can be used with digital displays including the Straightpoint handheld plus, PLCs, Data Acquisition systems (DAQ) etc. and configured with a vast array of output formats to include mV/V, RS-422, RS-485, utilizing the ASCII, MODBUS RTU and CAN-BUS protocols.
The Straightpoint Wirelink Plus is supplied with a 10 metre cable as standard however usable cable length varies greatly with lengths available to 1500 metres depending on output format.
- Constructed of lightweight aluminium
- Available in capacities ranging from 1 to 300 tonnes
- High accuracy
- Multiple output options to include mV/V, analogue out, ASCII, MODBUS RTU and CAN-BUS
- Available with IP68 environmental protection
- Options for subsea use available
- Overhead Weighing
- Load Cell Rental
- Bollard Pulling
- Tug Testing
- Cable Tensioning
- Heavy Lift
Warranty and Assurance
- 2 year warranty
- DNV -GL Type Approval
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- Design validated by F.E.A.
Supplied with the Following as Standard
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case
- RFID Tagged
- 10M Cable
A Standard Analogue Output Option is Available to Include
- ICA1 3 wire 0-10v analogue output
- ICA2 3 wire 0-5v analogue output
- ICA3 4 wire +/- 10v analogue output
- ICA4 3 wire 4-20mA analogue output
- ICA5 2 wire 4-20mA analogue output
Wirelink Plus Additional Technical Data
- Material of construction: Aluminium 2014-T6, load bearing bushes EN24T
- Finish: Black anodized to BS EN 12373-1:2001 Class 10. Bushes clear passivated.
- MTBF to WLL: Typically 50 million cycles
- Elongation: Typically <0.4mm / at WLL