Bench Scale Main Features
- Special body in anodized alloy, resistant and easy to clean.
- Loading surface in anodized alloy, washable and inspectionable.
- Safety limit switch and protection plate against side strikes.
- Aluminium load cell, IP68.
- Extractable calibration weight, useful for calibration control.
- Integrated weight indicator, with back-lit LCD display of 25mm, waterproof keypad and multi-functional program.
- Non-slip adjustable feet.
- Integrated level.
- IP68 protection degree.
- Serial port RS232 for connection to Pc or printer.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery or external power supply/battery charger with IP68 connector.
- Dimensions and weight:
– Scale: (lxwxh) 360x210x75mm – 5,3kg.
– Packaging: (lxwxh) 500x300x150mm – 6,6kg.
Bench Scale Functioning Modes
- Through the specific key, the desired functioning mode can be chosen:
Bench Scales Selectable Functions
– x 10 high resolution visualization.
– Precision weighing with re-calibration through standard weight (for the company internal use).
– Switch Net/Gross
– lb to kg or free factor conversion.
– Weight totalisation.
– +/- check.
– Percentage weigh.
– Approved weight transmission to PC/PLC or printer.
– Pieces counting.
– Hold and Peak.
OTHER STANDARD FUNCTIONS:
Zeroing, Tare, preset Tare, automatic Tare, Auto switch off.