ATEX Compression load cell supplied with CCATEX certification for single load cell.
- Capacities From 250 TO 100000 kg
- CE-M C3 Approved, from 2500 to 12500 kg
- Low Profile
- Great resistance to lateral forces
- Stainless Steel Construction
- IP68 protection
- Shielded connection cable
- Minimum load cell verification interval: Vmin = EMax / 10000
- Full Scale Output: 2mV/V +/- 0,5%
- Non-Repeatability: 0,01% F.S.
- Combined Error 0,05%
- Temperature effect on zero: 0,02% / 10°C
- Temperature effect on full scale output: 0,02% / 10°C
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10°C/+50°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C/+60°C
- Creep error after 30 minutes: 0,02% F.S.
- Recommended excitation voltage: 10 Vdc
- Maximum tolerated excitation voltage: 15 Vdc
- Input Resistance: 750 ± 10 Ohm
- Output Resistance: 700 ± 5 Ohm
- Zero Balance: +/-1% F.S.
- Insulation Resistance: >5000 MOhm
- Safe Overload: 120% F.S.
- 4-wire shielded cable, 5 mm diameter:
- – 5 m long for CPX 250…5000 versions;
- – 10 m long for CPX 7500…100000 versions.
- The CCATEX certificate makes the load cell suitable for use in hazardous areas with protection methods according to:
ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T6 (Ta -20÷+40°C) TX (Ta -20÷+65°C) Ga
ATEX II 1D Ex ta IIIC TX°C (Ta -20÷+40°C) TX°C (Ta -20÷+65°C) Da IP65.
The certificate includes the manual and the ATEX CE conformity declaration (available in EN, DE, FR, and IT).
- The CCATEX certificate is issued after the checks done by qualified technicians, with the help of specific equipment, for each load cell.
- IMPORTANT: the certificate refers to the single load cell. For systems with more load cells, it is necessary to order one certificate for each load cell.