- CHECKTOOL and E-CHECKTOOL ENTERPRISE are programmes which allow to quicken the configuration for static or dynamic weighing on belt; advanced calculation functions allow the processing of the weighs made during the testing of the system, in order to improve the precision and repeatability of the scale.
- CHECKTOOL and E-CHECKTOOL ENTERPRISE are particularly suitables for quickly finding the best configuration of dynamic systems with a high number of packs per minute, or in systems in which the space for weighing is very small.
- Furthermore, all the configurations can be memorised in order to be quickly loaded on the instruments.
- Automatic calculation of the positioning, weighing, and cadence times, through the entry of the data into the system.
- Automatic optimisation of the weighing calculation parameters
- Graphic report of the weighs, with indication of the calculated weight, of the weighing time and of the number of points used for the acquisition.
- Visualisation of the best points for calculating the weigh
- Graphic selection of the weighing area
- Storage of the configurations and of the weighs.
- Processing of the stored weighs, for calculation of filter parameters
- Verification of the correct functioning of the automation relays.
- Control of the tolerance relays (for the checkweigher).
- Reading of the status of the instrument inputs.
- Simulation of the photo cells and of the consensus.
- Animated diagram
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Pentium 4 with 256Mb Ram;
- 20 MB of free space on disk;
- Windows XP operating system;
- Monitor with 1024×768 minimum resolution
- One RS 232 serial port;
Please click here for the CheckTool Software to Optimise the Weighing Results Datasheet…